Royal Ascot Races - Saturday Day Five
The final day has three great spectacles in the Golden Jubilee Stakes, the Wokingham Stakes and the Queen Alexandra Stakes. You can get all the very latest Royal Ascot news on these races on this site in the build up to the Royal Ascot festival.
Day Five 2013 Card
- 14.30pm - Chesham Stakes
- 15.05pm - Hardwicke Stakes
- 15.50pm - Golden Jubilee Stakes Odds
- 16.25pm - Wokingham Stakes Odds
- 17.00pm - Duke of Edinburgh Stakes
- 17.35pm - Queen Alexandra Stakes
The Chesham Stakes
The Chesham gets the final day of the Royal Ascot meeting underway and is aimed at finding long term long distance ascot winners. The Chesham is for 2 year olds over 7 furlongs and is a listed race.
The Hardwicke Stakes
The Hardwick Stakes is a really good race for the 5th day of the Royal Ascot meeting and is for older horses over the 1 mile 4 furlong course and is a group 2. There is plenty of form to assist your selection in this race.
The Golden Jubilee Stakes
The Golden Jubilee is the highlight of the final day of the Royal Ascot meeting and is a group 1 sprint over 6 furlongs for 3 year olds and over. There maybe some runners taking on a sprint for the second time in the week and these horse do tend to show their form when turn out quickly. It is also the third leg of eight for the Global Sprint Challenge.
The Wokingham Stakes is a very competitive handicap for 3 year olds and older over 6 furlongs. A great race to watch as the runners thunder up the Ascot straight and being drawn on the rail can be an advantage.
The Duke of Edinburgh Stakes
The Duke of Edinburgh Stakes is a very competitive handicap over the 1 mile 4 furlongs course for 3 year olds and over. Another Royal Ascot race which offers plenty of recent form to stew over inyour attempt to find the winner.
The Queen Alexandra Stakes
The Queen Alexandra Stakes is a conditions race for the real stayers with the longest flat race of the year over 2 miles 6 furlongs. Some of the National Hunt trainers are bound to try and enter a runner in this race and these horse should be seriously considered.
Royal Ascot Day One 2013
- 2:30 - Queen Anne Stakes
- 3:05 - Kings Stand Stakes
- 3:45 - St James Palace Stakes
- 4:25 - Coventry Stakes
- 5:00 - Ascot Stakes
- 5:35 - Windsor Castle Stakes
Royal Ascot Day Two 2013
- 2:30 - Jersey Stakes
- 3:05 - Duke Of Cambridge Stakes
- 3:45 - Prince Of Wales Stakes
- 4:25 - Royal Hunt Cup
- 5:00 - Queen Mary Stakes
- 5:35 - Sandringham Handicap
Royal Ascot Day Three 2013
- 2:30 - Norfolk Stakes
- 3:05 - Ribblesdale Stakes
- 3:45 - Ascot Gold Cup
- 4:25 - Britannia Stakes
- 5:00 - Tercentenary Stakes
- 5:35 - King George V Stakes
Royal Ascot Day Four 2013
- 2:30 - Albany Stakes
- 3:05 - King Edward VII Stakes
- 3:45 - Coronation Stakes
- 4:25 - Wolferton Handicap
- 5:00 - Queens Vase
- 5:35 - Buckingham Palace Stakes
Royal Ascot Day Five 2013
- 2013 Royal Ascot Top Jockey Trainer Odds OBriens dominate exciting sideshow
- Windsor Castle Stakes Odds Supplicant could provide each way value in the Ascot betting
- Ascot Stakes Odds Well Sharp can enjoy a stern test of stamina
- Thunder could Strike for Richard Hannon in the Coventry Stakes odds
- Queen Anne Stakes Betting Paddy Power keen to take on Animal Kingdom in Royal Ascot opener
- St Jamess Palace Stakes Odds Magician Backed To Conjure Up Royal Ascot Win
- Reckless Abandon could provide value in the Kings Stand Stakes betting
- Cosmic Chatter tipped in Macmillan Charity Sprint Trophy Test