Royal Ascot Races - Saturday Day Five
The final day has three great spectacles in the Golden Jubilee Stakes, the Wokingham Stakes and the Queen Alexandra Stakes. You can get all the very latest Royal Ascot news on these races on this site in the build up to the Royal Ascot festival.
Day Five 2013 Card
- 14.30pm - Chesham Stakes
- 15.05pm - Hardwicke Stakes
- 15.50pm - Golden Jubilee Stakes Odds
- 16.25pm - Wokingham Stakes Odds
- 17.00pm - Duke of Edinburgh Stakes
- 17.35pm - Queen Alexandra Stakes
The Chesham Stakes
The Chesham gets the final day of the Royal Ascot meeting underway and is aimed at finding long term long distance ascot winners. The Chesham is for 2 year olds over 7 furlongs and is a listed race.
The Hardwicke Stakes
The Hardwick Stakes is a really good race for the 5th day of the Royal Ascot meeting and is for older horses over the 1 mile 4 furlong course and is a group 2. There is plenty of form to assist your selection in this race.
The Golden Jubilee Stakes
The Golden Jubilee is the highlight of the final day of the Royal Ascot meeting and is a group 1 sprint over 6 furlongs for 3 year olds and over. There maybe some runners taking on a sprint for the second time in the week and these horse do tend to show their form when turn out quickly. It is also the third leg of eight for the Global Sprint Challenge.
The Wokingham Stakes is a very competitive handicap for 3 year olds and older over 6 furlongs. A great race to watch as the runners thunder up the Ascot straight and being drawn on the rail can be an advantage.
The Duke of Edinburgh Stakes
The Duke of Edinburgh Stakes is a very competitive handicap over the 1 mile 4 furlongs course for 3 year olds and over. Another Royal Ascot race which offers plenty of recent form to stew over inyour attempt to find the winner.
The Queen Alexandra Stakes
The Queen Alexandra Stakes is a conditions race for the real stayers with the longest flat race of the year over 2 miles 6 furlongs. Some of the National Hunt trainers are bound to try and enter a runner in this race and these horse should be seriously considered.
Royal Ascot Day One Results
- 5:35 - Day One Results
Royal Ascot Day Two Results
- 5:35 - Day Two Results
Royal Ascot Day Three Results
- 5:35 - Day Three Results
Royal Ascot Day Four Results
- 5:35 - Day Four Results
Royal Ascot Day Five 2013
- 2013 Relkeel Hurdle Odds French Raider Gemix Heads Betting at Cheltenham
- December Gold Cup Odds Attaglance is worth a look in the Cheltenham betting
- International Hurdle Odds The New One Can Enhance Champion Hurdle Claims At Cheltenham
- The New One Headlines Two Day Cheltenham International Meeting
- Captain Chris heads the betting for a quality renewal of the Peterborough Chase
- Sire De Grugy shortens in the Champion Chase betting market after Tingle Creek success
- Henry VIII Novices Chase Odds Taquin Du Seuil to star at Sandown
- 2013 Becher Chase Odds Veterans Tipped in Grand National Trial