Royal Ascot Races 2013 - Friday Day Four
Day 4 features the Coronation Stakes along with a couple of excellent and competitive handicaps for 3 year olds including the Wolferton and the King George V strakes. You can get all the very best Royal Ascot free bet offers right here on this site.
Day 4 2013 Card
- 14.30pm - Albany Stakes
- 15.05pm - King Edward VII Stakes
- 15.45pm - Coronation Stakes Odds
- 16.25pm - Wolferton Handicap
- 17.00pm - Queen's Vase
- 17.35pm - Buckingham Palace Handicap
The Albany Stakes
The Albany stakes is a group 3 for 2 year olds fillies and has been upgraded from a listed to a group 3 race. The Royal Ascot betting on the Albany Stakes is a race the punters may wish to look at the leading stables to try and find the winner.
The King Edward VII Stakes
The King Edward V11 stakes is a group 2 over the derby distance and it tends to throw up some of the contenders of that great race to try their luck in a slightly lesser grade.
Henry Cecil was on hand to witness his 71st Royal Ascot winner when his Father Time at 9/1 won the King Edward Vll Stakes in impressive style. It is likely that he will now go for the St Leger in September.
The Coronation Stakes
The Highlight of day 4 is The Coronation Stakes which is a Group 1 for fillies over the mile course. The Coronation Stakes betting usually throws up a really good filly and a real star for the future.
Wolferton Handicap Stakes
The Wolferton handicap is a listed race for 3 year olds and older over the 1 mile 2 furlong course. The Royal Ascot betting on the Wolferton handicap is a race full of intrigue and is a very difficult one for punters to assess with a big field going to post.
The Queen's Vase
Another quality race on day 4 of the Royal Ascot festival is the Queen's Vase which is run over the extreme distance of 2 miles and is an opportunity for the stayers to pick up a group 3 prize.
The Buckingham Palace Stakes
The Buckingham stakes one of the newer Royal Ascot betting races and is for 3 year olds and over and is a fiercely competitive handicap over 7 furlongs.
Royal Ascot 2012 Day One 19th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Two 20th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Three 21st June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Four 22nd June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Five 23rd June
- 2013 Lockinge Stakes Odds Declaration Of War heads betting at Newbury
- Cavalryman heads the Yorkshire Cup betting for Saeed bin Suroor
- Dante Stakes Odds suggest Greatwood could be the pick for important Epsom Derby Trial
- Starscope could provide value in the latest Middleton Stakes betting
- Duke Of York Stakes odds suggest Tickled Pink can raise a laugh with victory at York
- 2013 Musidora Stakes Betting Liber Nauticus set to star in Oaks trial
- 2013 Swinton Hurdle Betting Forgotten Voice aims for Haydock prize
- Greatwood odds on for glory in Lingfield Derby Trial