Royal Ascot Races - Day One 2013
On the first day of the Royal Ascot festival there are 6 quality races for you to consider for your Royal Ascot betting with the features being the St James's Palace Stakes and Queen Anne Stakes both of which are Group 1 races. You can get the very best Royal Ascot prices on these races with our Royal Ascot Odds Comparison charts, these charts are aimed to ensure you get the very best Royal Ascot betting value and once you have made your selection, simply click on the price and this will take you to the relevant bookmaker where you can open an account and place your Royal Ascot bet.
Royal Ascot Card 2013 Day 1
- 14.30pm - Queen AnneáStakes - CH4
- 15.05pm - King's Stand Stakes - CH4
- 15.45pm - St James's Palace Stakes - CH4
- 16.25pm - Coventry Stakes - CH4
- 17.00pm - Ascot Stakes - CH4
- 17.35pm - Windsor Castle Stakes - CH4
Royal Ascot 4/1 Winner Special From Bet365
Back a winner at 4/1 or more on any live BBC Royal Ascot Race and Bet365 will give you a free bet to the same stake on the next live race
The Queen Anne Stakes
The Queen Anne is always an interesting Royal Ascot betting race for 4 year olds and over the mile course. This race always attracts a top class field and is the first major test for some of the previous year's best milers to see if they have trained on over the winter.
The King's Stand Stake
The second race on day 1 of the Royal Ascot meeting is the King's Stand Stakes run over the sprint distance of 5 furlongs. This race is for 3 year old and over and has attracted some of the best group 2 sprinters from overseas in recent years.
The St James's Palace Stakes
The highlight of Day 1 of the Royal Ascot racing festival is the St James Palace Stakes which is a group 1 for 3 year olds and usually sets out the pecking order of top milers for the rest of the season. Aiden O'Brien and Godolphin like to target this race as can be seen from previous winners.
The Coventry Stakes
The Coventry Stakes which is a Group 2 race for two year olds and is run over six furlongs. You can get the very best Royal Ascot Odds on these races with our Royal Ascot odds comparison charts once you have seen the price you would like to take just click on the price and this will take you to the relevant bookmaker where you can open an account and place your Royal Ascot bet.
The Ascot Stakes
One of the longest races of the flat season is the 2 Mile 4 furlong race for 4 years and older horses and it is a handicap. This race tends to see a number of hurdlers taking part and it is useful to consider some of the National Hunt trainers when looking for the winner.
The Windsor Castle Stakes
The Windsor Castle is now moved to the first day of the Royal Ascot festival and this is a 5 Furlong race for 2 year olds and is a listed race and all the trainers will be looking to get some black type for their horses.
Royal Ascot Day One Results
- 5:35 - Day One Results
Royal Ascot Day Two Results
- 5:35 - Day Two Results
Royal Ascot Day Three Results
- 5:35 - Day Three Results
Royal Ascot Day Four Results
- 5:35 - Day Four Results
Royal Ascot Day Five 2013
- 2013 Relkeel Hurdle Odds French Raider Gemix Heads Betting at Cheltenham
- December Gold Cup Odds Attaglance is worth a look in the Cheltenham betting
- International Hurdle Odds The New One Can Enhance Champion Hurdle Claims At Cheltenham
- The New One Headlines Two Day Cheltenham International Meeting
- Captain Chris heads the betting for a quality renewal of the Peterborough Chase
- Sire De Grugy shortens in the Champion Chase betting market after Tingle Creek success
- Henry VIII Novices Chase Odds Taquin Du Seuil to star at Sandown
- 2013 Becher Chase Odds Veterans Tipped in Grand National Trial