Royal Ascot Races - Day One 2013
On the first day of the Royal Ascot festival there are 6 quality races for you to consider for your Royal Ascot betting with the features being the St James's Palace Stakes and Queen Anne Stakes both of which are Group 1 races. You can get the very best Royal Ascot prices on these races with our Royal Ascot Odds Comparison charts, these charts are aimed to ensure you get the very best Royal Ascot betting value and once you have made your selection, simply click on the price and this will take you to the relevant bookmaker where you can open an account and place your Royal Ascot bet.
Royal Ascot Card 2013 Day 1
- 14.30pm - Queen Anne Stakes - BBC1
- 15.05pm - King's Stand Stakes - BBC1
- 15.45pm - St James's Palace Stakes - BBC1
- 16.25pm - Coventry Stakes - BBC1
- 17.00pm - Ascot Stakes - BBC1
- 17.35pm - Windsor Castle Stakes - BBCi
Royal Ascot 4/1 Winner Special From Bet365
Back a winner at 4/1 or more on any live BBC Royal Ascot Race and Bet365 will give you a free bet to the same stake on the next live race
The Queen Anne Stakes 2013
The Queen Anne is always an interesting Royal Ascot betting race for 4 year olds and over the mile course. This race always attracts a top class field and is the first major test for some of the previous year's best milers to see if they have trained on over the winter.
The King's Stand Stakes 2013
The second race on day 1 of the Royal Ascot meeting is the King's Stand Stakes run over the sprint distance of 5 furlongs. This race is for 3 year old and over and has attracted some of the best group 2 sprinters from overseas in recent years.
The St James's Palace Stakes
The highlight of Day 1 of the Royal Ascot racing festival is the St James Palace Stakes which is a group 1 for 3 year olds and usually sets out the pecking order of top milers for the rest of the season. Aiden O'Brien and Godolphin like to target this race as can be seen from previous winners.
The Coventry Stakes
The Coventry Stakes which is a Group 2 race for two year olds and is run over six furlongs. You can get the very best Royal Ascot Odds on these races with our Royal Ascot odds comparison charts once you have seen the price you would like to take just click on the price and this will take you to the relevant bookmaker where you can open an account and place your Royal Ascot bet.
The Ascot Stakes
One of the longest races of the flat season is the 2 Mile 4 furlong race for 4 years and older horses and it is a handicap. This race tends to see a number of hurdlers taking part and it is useful to consider some of the National Hunt trainers when looking for the winner.
The Windsor Castle Stakes
The Windsor Castle is now moved to the first day of the Royal Ascot festival and this is a 5 Furlong race for 2 year olds and is a listed race and all the trainers will be looking to get some black type for their horses.
Royal Ascot 2012 Day One 19th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Two 20th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Three 21st June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Four 22nd June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Five 23rd June
- Contributer heads the betting for Goodwoods Cocked Hat Stakes
- Harmonic can hit the right Note in the Height of Fashion Stakes betting
- Epsom Oaks Ante Post Betting Preview Secret Gesture edges favouritism for fillies classic
- Epsom Derby Ante Post Betting Preview Dawn Approach even money for Classic glory
- 2013 Lockinge Stakes Odds Declaration Of War heads betting at Newbury
- Cavalryman heads the Yorkshire Cup betting for Saeed bin Suroor
- Dante Stakes Odds suggest Greatwood could be the pick for important Epsom Derby Trial
- Starscope could provide value in the latest Middleton Stakes betting