Royal Ascot Ladies Day 2012 - Ascot Hats Fashion
This is the one day in the year that every women in the UK looks forward too whether by attending themselves or simply watching all the great fashion on the TV. Thursday is Royal Ascot Ladies day each year and it is always very difficult to get hold of tickets so if you are considering going to the Berkshire track it is advisable to book early.
Ladies Day at Royal Ascot 2012
Royal Ascot Ladies day is also Royal Ascot Gold Cup day but the ladies take centre stage on this day and all the attention is on the outfits and the hats rather than the fillies of the equine version. There are many stars who also visit the track for a bet on ascot on this day as it really is a day to be seen. The Queen also is under close scrutiny as those backing the colour of her outfit will be watching the Royal Procession at 2pm to get a glimpse of what she is wearing. In all it is a great day out and if your planning to go to the track make sure you head out early.
Racing at Ascot on Ladies Day
The Ladies take centre stage on day 3 of the festival as it is Royal Ascot Ladies day and on the racing front Day 3's highlight is the Royal Ascot Gold Cup along with a number of excellent handicaps including the Britannia and Buckingham Palace stakes. You can get all the very best Royal Ascot free bets right here on this site.
Royal Ascot Ladies Day Races/Odd
Day three is the favourite day for many as it is Ladies day and if there is one race day you should try and get to it is this one as the sights both in the stands and on the race track are top class. The Royal Ascot Gold Cup is the feature and for many it is their favourite race of the week as it is the longest flat race of the week and is a great spectacle.
Royal Ascot 2012 Day One 19th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Two 20th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Three 21st June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Four 22nd June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Five 23rd June
- Irish 1000 Guineas Betting Just The Judge can take Curragh consolation
- Tattersalls Gold Cup Odds Camelot The Hot Curragh Favourite
- Code Of Honor could provide value in the Betfred Silver Bowl betting
- Irish 2000 Guineas Odds Magician heads betting at the Curragh
- Temple Stakes odds suggest Sole Power can regain his Haydock crown
- Contributer heads the betting for Goodwoods Cocked Hat Stakes
- Harmonic can hit the right Note in the Height of Fashion Stakes betting
- Epsom Oaks Ante Post Betting Preview Secret Gesture edges favouritism for fillies classic