Royal Ascot Ladies Day 2012 - Ascot Hats Fashion
This is the one day in the year that every women in the UK looks forward too whether by attending themselves or simply watching all the great fashion on the TV. Thursday is Royal Ascot Ladies day each year and it is always very difficult to get hold of tickets so if you are considering going to the Berkshire track it is advisable to book early.
Ladies Day at Royal Ascot 2012
Royal Ascot Ladies day is also Royal Ascot Gold Cup day but the ladies take centre stage on this day and all the attention is on the outfits and the hats rather than the fillies of the equine version. There are many stars who also visit the track for a bet on ascot on this day as it really is a day to be seen. The Queen also is under close scrutiny as those backing the colour of her outfit will be watching the Royal Procession at 2pm to get a glimpse of what she is wearing. In all it is a great day out and if your planning to go to the track make sure you head out early.
Racing at Ascot on Ladies Day
The Ladies take centre stage on day 3 of the festival as it is Royal Ascot Ladies day and on the racing front Day 3's highlight is the Royal Ascot Gold Cup along with a number of excellent handicaps including the Britannia and Buckingham Palace stakes. You can get all the very best Royal Ascot free bets right here on this site.
Royal Ascot Ladies Day Races/Odd
Day three is the favourite day for many as it is Ladies day and if there is one race day you should try and get to it is this one as the sights both in the stands and on the race track are top class. The Royal Ascot Gold Cup is the feature and for many it is their favourite race of the week as it is the longest flat race of the week and is a great spectacle.
Royal Ascot Day One Results
- 5:35 - Day One Results
Royal Ascot Day Two Results
- 5:35 - Day Two Results
Royal Ascot Day Three Results
- 5:35 - Day Three Results
Royal Ascot Day Four Results
- 5:35 - Day Four Results
Royal Ascot Day Five 2013
- Sire De Grugy shortens in the Champion Chase betting market after Tingle Creek success
- Henry VIII Novices Chase Odds Taquin Du Seuil to star at Sandown
- 2013 Becher Chase Odds Veterans Tipped in Grand National Trial
- Tingle Creek Chase Odds Sire De Grugy The Likely Winner Of Sandown Race
- Winter Novices Hurdle Betting Beat That to land Grade Two prize at Sandown
- My Tent Or Yours Cut For Champion Hurdle After Fighting Fifth Win
- Long Distance Hurdle Betting At Fishers Cross odds on to prove his class at Newbury
- 2013 Hennessy Gold Cup Odds Stellar field set for Newbury showpiece