Royal Ascot Top Jockey 2015
The Royal Ascot Top Jockey Betting is one of the most popular of the season with all the top jocks desperate to pick up as many winners as possible during the most important week of the year for flat racing. Over the past few years the Top Jockey competition has become one of the most important side shows of the Ascot meeting and this season is no different with a number of jockeys in with a chance.
Joseph O'Brien will partner a plethora of stars for his father Aidan, who heads the betting for the 2015 Top Trainer and he should have a good week at the Royal Meeting. The same can be said of the in-form Ryan Moore while Richard Hughes will surely have a few winners for his boss, Richard Hannon.
Royal Ascot Top Jockey Odds 2015 - Click To Bet
Five Times The Odds For One Winner
Totesport offer the following bonuses for only getting one winner on selected multiple bets:
3 x the Odds for One Winner on all Lucky 15s
4 x the Odds for One Winner on all Lucky 31s
5 x the Odds for One Winner on all Lucky 63s
This offer is available ALL DAY, EVERYDAY on the UK and Irish Horse Racing and Greyhound Racing.
All Correct Bonuses
If you pick an all correct lucky 15/31/63, Yankee, Canadian or Heinz bet Totesport will pay a 10/20/25% bonus on your total winnings. Available on all Horse Racing and Greyhounds.
10% bonus to all-correct Lucky 15/ Yankee bets
20% bonus to all-correct Lucky 31/Canadian bets
25% bonus to all-correct Lucky 63/Heinz bets
Fair Play Moneyback
Boylesports are offering clients their money back as a free bet if your horse fails to start, on all UK and Irish horse racing.
- Sizing John Can Give Harrington First Gold Cup Win
- Monalee Preferred To Death Duty In The Albert Bartlett
- Charli Parcs Tipped For JCB Triumph Hurdle Success
- Empire Of Dirt Taken To Continue Elliotts Dream Week
- Hard To See Cole Not Being In The Stayers Hurdle Mix
- Nicky Hendersons JLT Novices Chase Entry Looks Top Notch
- Neon Wolf To Illuminate Cheltenham By Winning The Neptune Novices Hurdle
- Take A Chance On Marinero In RSA Chase
- Dont Discount Mullins In A Wide Open Champion Hurdle