Royal Ascot Races and Schedule 2013
In all there are 30 great Royal Ascot races to enjoy and have a Royal Ascot bet. Each day has betting odds on 6 races including Group races, handicaps and listed races so there is something for everyone. Just click on the race that you would like to get some information on and this will take you to that race where you will be able to see the last couple of year's winners along with an overview of the race and occasionally there is Royal Ascot Betting Tips for you to consider.
Make sure you check out the Royal Ascot online bookmakers on this site all of which will be offering a great Royal Ascot Free Bets to get your week off to flying start.
Royal Ascot Day One
Day one of the Royal Ascot festival is always on a Tuesday and there are six great races to enjoy with the feature on day one being the St James's Palace Stakes which is the first Group 1 of the Week. This is supported with top class races in both the sprint and longer distances so something for everyone.
- 14.30pm - Queen Anne Stakes
- 15.05pm - King's Stand Stakes
- 15.45pm - St James's Palace Stakes
- 16.25pm - Coventry Stakes
- 17.00pm - Ascot Stakes
- 17.35pm - Windsor Castle Stakes
Royal Ascot Day Two
Day two sees the features including the Prince of Wales Stakes and the Royal Hunt Cup both top quality races with top fields and this is what the racing public has come to see and you can get the latest odds on these and other Royal Ascot races on this site.
- 14.30pm - Jersey Stakes
- 15.05pm - Windsor Forest Stakes
- 15.45pm - Prince Of Wales's Stakes
- 16.25pm - Royal Hunt Cup
- 17.00pm - Queen Mary Stakes
- 17.35pm - Sandringham Handicap
Royal Ascot Day Three
Day three is the favourite day for many as it is Ladies day and if there is one race day you should try and get to it is this one as the sights both in the stands and on the race track are top class. The Royal Ascot Gold Cup is the feature and for many it is their favourite race of the week as it is the longest flat race of the week and is a great spectacle.
- 14.30pm - Norfolk Stakes
- 15.05pm - Ribblesdale Stakes
- 15.50pm - Ascot Gold Cup
- 16.25pm -Britannia Stakes
- 17.00pm - Tercentenary Stakes
- 17.35pm - King George V Stakes
Royal Ascot Day Four
Those full of stamina will be turning up for the fourth day of the Royal Ascot racing and the Coronation Stakes is the main race on the fourth day. This is supported with top races including Queen's Vase and the King George V Stakes. Many may at this stage be interested in checking out our Royal Ascot tips if you have not being going to well yourself over the first few days.
- 14.30pm - Albany Stakes
- 15.05pm - King Edward VII Stakes
- 15.45pm - Coronation Stakes Odds
- 16.25pm - Wolferton Handicap
- 17.00pm - Queen's Vase
- 17.35pm - Buckingham Palace Handicap
Royal Ascot Day Five
The Royal Ascot marathon ends on the Saturday which is day five and the feature is the Golden Jubilee Stakes, you maybe keen to check out the online Royal Ascot free bet offers that we have exclusively with our betting partners and these offers are available through this site.
Royal Ascot 2012 Day One 19th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Two 20th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Three 21st June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Four 22nd June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Five 23rd June
- Contributer heads the betting for Goodwoods Cocked Hat Stakes
- Harmonic can hit the right Note in the Height of Fashion Stakes betting
- Epsom Oaks Ante Post Betting Preview Secret Gesture edges favouritism for fillies classic
- Epsom Derby Ante Post Betting Preview Dawn Approach even money for Classic glory
- 2013 Lockinge Stakes Odds Declaration Of War heads betting at Newbury
- Cavalryman heads the Yorkshire Cup betting for Saeed bin Suroor
- Dante Stakes Odds suggest Greatwood could be the pick for important Epsom Derby Trial
- Starscope could provide value in the latest Middleton Stakes betting