Black Caviar Royal Ascot Betting 2012
There has been plenty of speculation over the last year about the great black Caviar heading to the northern hemisphere to run at Royal Ascot and it is a mouth watering prospect. The Wonder Mare from Australia has swept all before at home and she will now head to the Diamond Jubilee Stakes to prove herself on the world stage. No meeting is more prestigious than Royal Ascot and if she can remain unbeaten she will continue to prove herself as one of the greatest sprinters of all time.
So far Black Caviar has won a remarkable 21 races on the bounce without ever really breaking sweat and if she arrives in the UK well she will surely make it number 22 in the Diamond Jubilee. At the moment the horse is a massive favourite in the betting for the Ascot race and it is hard to see an average bunch of British and Irish sprinters being able to get anywhere near her.
Connections are more than confident in the horse coming to the UK to take on the six furlong race and it is hard to argue with that assessment as we look through the list of potential starters for the race. A good win for Black Caviar could well see her go to Newmarket for the July Cup while a clash with Frankel is not totally out of the question either if a suitable race and distance can be found. The main aim for Black Caviar is no doubt Royal Ascot though with the Aussies out to gate crash the most British of occasions on the final day of the meeting and at this stage it is hard to see the mare getting beaten.
Black Caviar Diamond Jubilee Specials Bets With Coral
- 4/6 - Black Caviar to win the Diamond Jubilee Stakes by 3 lengths or more
- 3/1 - Black Caviar to win by 5 lengths or more
- 11/2 - Black Caviar to win by 7 lenghts or more
All markets supplied courtesy of Coral.co.uk
Five Times The Odds For One Winner
Totesport offer the following bonuses for only getting one winner on selected multiple bets:
3 x the Odds for One Winner on all Lucky 15s
4 x the Odds for One Winner on all Lucky 31s
5 x the Odds for One Winner on all Lucky 63s
This offer is available ALL DAY, EVERYDAY on the UK and Irish Horse Racing and Greyhound Racing.
All Correct Bonuses
If you pick an all correct lucky 15/31/63, Yankee, Canadian or Heinz bet Totesport will pay a 10/20/25% bonus on your total winnings. Available on all Horse Racing and Greyhounds.
10% bonus to all-correct Lucky 15/ Yankee bets
20% bonus to all-correct Lucky 31/Canadian bets
25% bonus to all-correct Lucky 63/Heinz bets
Fair Play Moneyback
Boylesports are offering clients their money back as a free bet if your horse fails to start, on all UK and Irish horse racing.
- Sizing John Can Give Harrington First Gold Cup Win
- Monalee Preferred To Death Duty In The Albert Bartlett
- Charli Parcs Tipped For JCB Triumph Hurdle Success
- Empire Of Dirt Taken To Continue Elliotts Dream Week
- Hard To See Cole Not Being In The Stayers Hurdle Mix
- Nicky Hendersons JLT Novices Chase Entry Looks Top Notch
- Neon Wolf To Illuminate Cheltenham By Winning The Neptune Novices Hurdle
- Take A Chance On Marinero In RSA Chase
- Dont Discount Mullins In A Wide Open Champion Hurdle