Black Caviar Royal Ascot Betting 2012
There has been plenty of speculation over the last year about the great black Caviar heading to the northern hemisphere to run at Royal Ascot and it is a mouth watering prospect. The Wonder Mare from Australia has swept all before at home and she will now head to the Diamond Jubilee Stakes to prove herself on the world stage. No meeting is more prestigious than Royal Ascot and if she can remain unbeaten she will continue to prove herself as one of the greatest sprinters of all time.
So far Black Caviar has won a remarkable 21 races on the bounce without ever really breaking sweat and if she arrives in the UK well she will surely make it number 22 in the Diamond Jubilee. At the moment the horse is a massive favourite in the betting for the Ascot race and it is hard to see an average bunch of British and Irish sprinters being able to get anywhere near her.
Connections are more than confident in the horse coming to the UK to take on the six furlong race and it is hard to argue with that assessment as we look through the list of potential starters for the race. A good win for Black Caviar could well see her go to Newmarket for the July Cup while a clash with Frankel is not totally out of the question either if a suitable race and distance can be found. The main aim for Black Caviar is no doubt Royal Ascot though with the Aussies out to gate crash the most British of occasions on the final day of the meeting and at this stage it is hard to see the mare getting beaten.
Black Caviar Diamond Jubilee Specials Bets With Coral
- 4/6 - Black Caviar to win the Diamond Jubilee Stakes by 3 lengths or more
- 3/1 - Black Caviar to win by 5 lengths or more
- 11/2 - Black Caviar to win by 7 lenghts or more
All markets supplied courtesy of Coral.co.uk
Royal Ascot 2012 Day One 19th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Two 20th June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Three 21st June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Four 22nd June
Royal Ascot 2012 Day Five 23rd June
- Epsom Derby Ante Post Betting Preview Dawn Approach even money for Classic glory
- 2013 Lockinge Stakes Odds Declaration Of War heads betting at Newbury
- Cavalryman heads the Yorkshire Cup betting for Saeed bin Suroor
- Dante Stakes Odds suggest Greatwood could be the pick for important Epsom Derby Trial
- Starscope could provide value in the latest Middleton Stakes betting
- Duke Of York Stakes odds suggest Tickled Pink can raise a laugh with victory at York
- 2013 Musidora Stakes Betting Liber Nauticus set to star in Oaks trial
- 2013 Swinton Hurdle Betting Forgotten Voice aims for Haydock prize